Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Lesson



"You're kidding me right?" I asked him as I help him up off the ground.

"No I am not kidding you," Gary said as he stood up. He then bent over to dust off his pants.

I couldn't help it I dusted off the back of his jeans a little harder then I was supposed to but oh it felt so good.

"Hey, a little hard don't you think?" he said standing up quickly.

"No, you should have told me you didn't know how, before we started," I said as he turned to face me.

"You lived in California. Did you learn to surf?" Gary asked with his arms across his chest.

I was doing my best not to laugh. "Yes," I told him, trying not to smile.

Gary just rolled his eyes at me and bent down to pick up the object he fell off of. "Come on.  If I'm going to learn how, we better get started.”


"Umm love, do you think they make training wheels for adults’ bikes?" I asked, dodging the swats.

No comments:

Post a Comment