Wednesday, September 4, 2013

In The Spirit


I stop in my tracks when I stepped into the apartment I could not believe what I saw before me. I closed my eyes and shook my head hoping what I saw would disappear when I open my eyes. I open one then the other; nope, the horrible site before me was still there.

My handsome lover, that I love so dearly was standing there with his beautiful long blondish hair parted right down the middle one side was dyed holly green and the other was dyed Christmas red. Again I just shook my head and closed my eyes.

"It's not permanent. Tt washes out in 30 washes," he told me.

"Then I suggest if you do not want your rear as red as your hair, you start washing," I told him as I pushed him toward the bathroom.

"Grinch," he said, huffing his way to the shower.


1 comment: